Monday, December 7, 2015

FInal Last Words: Week 15

I'm beyond excited to say that I will be in Miami Florida for the playoff game! I can't wait to spend my New Years where it is warm. I hate being cold. Like seriously, I hate it.

I just got back from Chi-Town. My wonderful boyfriend surprised me with the trip. We flew out Friday. He took me on a tour of his home town before showing me the city. We caught the train from his hometown to the city and it was all fun from there. I went to the Willis Tower were we stood on a glass platform over the city.
The SkyDeck from the top of the Willis Tower. Source: Personal Photo


After that we headed the most beautiful Macy's I have ever seen in my life. I could've lived there if he wasn't pulling me through the store. Obviously had to go see the Bean. Next we went to a german market place that is very popular. Alex hailed a cab and we were off to the Lincoln Park Zoo to see the animals and the Christmas lights. My day is still not over. His parents picked us up from the zoo to take us to the Greek town in Chicago. We ate delicious Greek food. Finally we ended our day with a tour of the city in the car. His parents made sure I had a wonderful time, which I did.

It is safe to say that I have an amazing boyfriend. He spent the entire trip making sure that I saw everything and that I was happy. He went over and beyond what he should have. He hates when I do things for him but then he does that!

The trip had to end but I think I have a new favorite place!

No comments:

Post a Comment